Five key attributes of a good reportby Kaevan Gazdar
1. Clear message to investors by putting the investment idea across
2. Management vision and strategy
3. Aids for the quick reader (charts, bullet points etc.)
4. High degree of transparency of the information
5. Clear description of company business and operations
Group Investor Relations Kaevan Gazdar is responsible for reporting at the HVB Group (HypoVereinsbank), Germany´s second-largest bank, based in Munich (München). That comprises annual, interim and environmental reports.
HVB Group report won four times a prize as the best banking report in Germany, and was named the best German report across the board in 2000 by German "Manager Magazin".
First published 2001. With permission. All rights reserved. Copying articles and commentaries for other than personal or internal company use is prohibited. Quoting is authorized with appropriate reference.
back to overview