Who are your stakeholders?Today’s reports have broader stakeholder audiences
e.com report analysts have identified 20 audiences for annual reports and the broader stakeholder relations.
They are charted and listed below.
Does your (printed and online) report effectively meet their expectations?
Check by yourself how you rate your sustainability/responsibility reporting performance towards each stakeholder category:
Mark 0 to 5.
- Management, Board & Committees
- Individual shareholders
- Large stockholders - Investment & pension funds
- Potential investors - Local
- Potential investors - International
- Investment & fund/portfolio managers
- Current & prospective employees & relatives
- Bankers - Insurers
- Economists - Industry & market analysts
- Accountants & auditors
- Competitors & peers
- Customers - Suppliers - Subcontractors - Business partners
- Market authorities - Regulatory bodies
- Policy makers - Country of origin
- Policy makers - Host countries
- General interest & financial media
- Environmental groups & observers
- Vicinity & community stakeholders
- Lobbies & pressure groups